List Of Helpful Publications
With the release of the CDC guidelines about opening your office we have compiled a number of useful publications from various sources which we hope you will find helpful.
The following is a list of helpful publications:
- A CPAGold whitepaper entitled: Managing Your CPA Practice And Mitigating Professional Liability Risk In The COVID-19 Environment. Go here to download a copy.
- CDC workplace decision tree. Go here to download a copy
- Original CDC Business-Plans Employers with Vulnerable Employees. Go here to download a copy.
- Recovery Readiness – How to Guide from CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD Go here to download a copy.
- The Safe Six – Workplace Readiness Essentials from CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD Go here to download a copy.
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Worplaces for COVID-19. Go here to download a copy.
- OSHA Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronvirus. Go here to download a copy.
- A quick reference guide from Coronavirus (COVID-19) with is helpful – go here.
- SBA loan forgiveness program details – go here.
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness application for borrowers – go here.
- Travelers Insurance has created a robust site of risk management resources for re-opening your office – go here.
- Our partners at QBE have also created a comprehensive Risk Solutions Page with a Pandemic Toolkit. Go here.
We hope you will find the foregoing to be helpful
We will be adding to this page periodically so please check back.